The Director of Marketing and Public Relations will be responsible for maintaining community and physician relations. The Marketing/Public Relations Director shall serve as the customer service representative for the district, and also assist with physician recruitment. The Marketing/Public Relations Director shall be responsible for developing marketing programs that will promote the hospital’s attributes to target audiences, improve the hospital’s perception and protect current revenue and increase market share.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing/Public Relations or Communications required.
Training and Experience:
- Minimum of three (3) years marketing / public relations required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in marketing/public relations in a hospital setting preferred.
- Must be able to follow directions and to perform work according to department and hospital standards when no directions are given.
- Demonstrates independence in professional development of continuing education.
- Must be knowledgeable of hospital policies and procedures.
- Must be flexible with work scheduling.
- Ability to retrieve, communicate and present data and information both verbally and in writing required.
Job Knowledge: Basic marketing and public relations experience.
Equipment Used: PC, Camera, Scanner,